45 SEO Tips for your Blog Optimization covering ON-Page and OFF-Page SEO Checklist![ Search Engine Blog Optimization- 45 Basic SEO Tips to follow for Ultimate Results! ]
Ranking your blog made easy by following these ultimate SEO Tips! 44 Blog Promotion Tips based on (On-Page and Off-Page) SEO techniques!
If you would like to experience higher business growth, then you should learn some methods of website promotion. One of the basic methods of website promotion is search engine optimization (SEO).
SEO generally refers to the tactics or methods that you can use to boost the ranking of your websites on search engines for the popular keywords and key phrases. Search engine optimization ensures that your website gets the highest exposure to your target audience.
There are two major types of SEO – On-page and Off-page SEO
|SEO Tips for On-page and Off-page Search Engine Optimization|
SEO tips-What are on-page and off-page SEO and why the use of the both is crucial for getting the ultimate results from content optimization?
What are on-page and off-page SEO Processes?
On-page SEO refers to the search engine optimization on your actual blog or web page. Search engines mostly rank websites by looking for the frequency of some keywords and key phrase on different facets of the sites and in the right weight.
Search engines give more weight to the keywords and the key phrases appearing on some places like the headings, domain names, page titles and images. You should therefore ensure that you have employed the target words in these places when possible and practical for better results. However, you should also be extra careful to prevent keyword stuffing.
Off-page SEO on the other hand is the use of keywords and key phrases off your website. Search engines rely on the mentions of your website name, your business names and the keywords and key phrases used in other places across the web to rank your site on their results. To benefit from this content optimization technique, you should set up social media accounts on the popular sites so that interested individuals will follow your comments and also share them with their friends.
Why their use is important for content optimization?
The two are important in content optimization since they assist your audience to land on your pages and get the right information. This way, the traffic on your website and blog will grow which will result to higher clicks, sales, and profits.
If your target audience cannot land on your webpage, then it may be hard to attain your goals. And this is why content optimization is important. Through content optimization you will be able to provide the essential data which search engines will use to get an idea of what your content is all about.
Basic Tips every bloggers and webmasters must follow for higher web rankings
SEO Blogging Tips and Tools for bloggers
There are various on-page and off-page SEO ways to follow for making your blog fully SE Optimized as per Google's algorithm updates. We will look into the topic now with extended details :
> On-page SEO
1. High quality content. Content is king when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. The site must have fresh and inspiring content that will drive traffic to it.
2. Catchy meta description. The meta description tag allows webmasters to advertise content to searchers. This means that it should be brief, concise and clear for SEO purposes.
3. Keyword optimization. Keywords should be used in a SEO friendly manner. For instance, keywords should be used naturally and in fine moderation throughout the site.
4. Image optimization. Alt tags should be used to optimize images. 5 Tips to use Images for enhanced on-page SEO benefits
5. SEO friendly URLs. For the URL to be SEO friendly, they should be straightforward and meaningful. They should not be dynamic or relative.
6. SEO friendly webpage file names. For SEO purposes, file names should be short and descriptive. Generic file names should be avoided.
7.Domain name extensions. The best Top-Level Domain extensions for high web ranking are those that are less than 15 characters long. Word separators instead of hyphens will do.
8. LSI content theming. Latent Semantic Indexing is a new SEO technology that works by analyzing, listing and categorizing keywords so that they can convey the same message using different words.
9. Linking strategies. Several linking strategies can be used to enhance SEO ranking for websites. Dead linked should be removed frequently.
10. Domain age. Domain age is a great factor for SEO especially for new websites.
-> Read this important post to learn about the things you should keep in mind every time while creating a new blog post for enhanced on-page content optimization :-
Follow these 5 Most important on page SEO tips when you create a new blog post
> Off-page SEO
21.Social marketing. The site should be linked to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, to name but a few if it is to be search engine optimized.
10 Tips to get more traffic from Pinterest
25 Best Facebook Groups to share your content
10 Best Social Media tools to promote your blog
22. Article marketing. Promotional and explanatory articles can be written and submitted to article submission sites. The articles can have a call to action directing the reader to a relevant page on the site to be optimized.
23. PPC Ad campaign. Pay-Per-Click is one of the most efficient advertising mediums currently. Google Adwords is a great PPC service provider. You can also use contextual based PPC ads provided by Bing Ads.
24. Blogging. Blogging is a way to enhance your connection with the populace. Experienced bloggers have the knack of making use of various blogging tips to create a large network of like-minded people.
25. Checking Search Engine road blocks. Frequent SEO checks are important for ensuring that the site is always optimized for search engines. SEO is dynamic: it changes every day, and what was relevant for SEO yesterday may not be relevant today.
26.Checking for broken links. It will not help having broken links on the site. Regular checking should be done and corrective measures taken immediately.
27.Press release submission. Press release sites are all over the internet, both free and paid. Submitting press releases to these sites will have a great impact on the SEO of the site in question.
28. Answers document/Slide sharing. Sharing documents and slide shows on Google, DocStoc, Scribd, Ziddu and SlideShare goes a long way in enhancing the SEO ranking of a website.
29. Canonicalization. Canonicalization works against duplicate content. For this reason, all canonicalization errors should be corrected for SEO.
30.Keyword research. Good knowledge in keyword research is important for both optimization for search and for conversion. Actually, keyword research is among the most important SEO tips for online marketers.
31.Website analysis. There are various web analytics tools that can be applied to perform an-in-depth analysis of the website to ensure that it conforms to the best SEO practices. For instance, if something that can attract a penalty from Google is noticed, action should be taken immediately.
32.Profile creation. There are several free profile creation sites that allows internet marketers to create profiles and submit them on social media, community forums and other traffic-laden online communities. This is good for creation of hyperlinks. 35 Websites for creating free profile backlinks .
33. Link wheel. This is a complex link building strategy where websites with a similar theme create a circle of links. This strategy helps in SEO rankings a great deal.
34.Forum posting. Community forums have a great impact on the search engine optimization of a site. As people share their experiences with friends, they enhance the visibility of the site, thereby enhancing SEO. 100 best Forums on the Internet
35. Search engine submissions. Having your site indexed by a search engine is good for SEO. The only problem is that the number of sites indexed by search engines is quite high and it increases by the day, and competition is stiff. Find here a list of 70+ search engines for Free web submission .
36. Directory submissions. The business website should be listed in top local directories to ensure the people looking for it get it without hassle. This in turn improves SEO. Get here a list of top 100 directories and 50 Blog directories for free web submission .
37.Social bookmarking. An effective SEO package is not complete without use of social bookmarking sites Digg, Stumbleupon and Reddit. Find here a list of best social bookmarking sites .
38. Link exchange. This was the in thing in SEO a few years ago. It still works today. It involves linking to like-themed sites and requesting them to link back to your site.
39. Link baiting. A hook without a bait is just food. Having link baits like eBooks, white papers, quizzes, games, gadgets and widgets, games, images and info-graphics have a great impact on the SEO of a site, and so does great content, breaking news and timeless content.
40. Cross-linking. This refers to linking between two sites. It contributes to the link popularity that is an important factor in SEO for a site.
41.Photo sharing and video promotion. Sharing of photos and videos also has a great impact on the SEO ranking of a site.
42. Review writing. Positive and honest reviews encourage people to visit a site in order to have a firsthand experience. Writing reviews and submitting them to review sites is thus as right as rain.
43. Brochures, business cards and flyers. Sharing business cards, brochures, flyers and any other documents that carry the business website information also helps in SEO.
The people receiving these documents can decide to visit the sites and this has the impact of increasing traffic and sales, which is good for Search Engine Optimization purposes.
44. Trade fairs and exhibitions. Meeting people and exchanging ideas with them in trade fairs, shows and exhibitions helps in driving traffic to a site which further enhances SEO ranking.
45. Use Scoop.it and Paper.ly for enhanced visibility of your content over the popular content syndication platform. Also use Feedly to submit the feed of your blog so that your content gets indexed very well over the Internet!
Also try Pingomatic.com and/or Pingler.com for pinging your newly published blog posts for quicker indexing of your content.
Also read: 100 Blogging Tips for promoting your blog